Wednesday, February 25, 2009

something new I do every morning

Finally, I was able to use the swimming trunks and goggles I bought a long time ago. If I remember correctly, the trunks was my first credit card purchase which was more than a year ago (I'm not counting but I know this because I already paid an annual fee for it, which was waived for the first year).
I was able to use it three times already. This morning, I swam for 30 minutes almost non-stop. I can feel that my Latissimus Dorsi is starting to build shape. hehe
I was quite shy to wear the trunks at first (although I am still shy) because it shows a relatively large area of skin (wish I had bought the cycling shorts version instead). The photo below is not me wearing it. The shape of the trunks in the photo is pretty much the same as what I use. If you want to see the actual me wearing this, wearing only this (ala Titanic), visit the Ateneo Happee pool anytime from 6AM to 8AM, Monday to Friday. I'll be there if I don't press the snooze button too many times.



3 comments:

stargazer said...

ooooohhhh!!!! i want to go swim there too! pero ayokong sumabay sayo. sabihin mo nanaman sinisilipan kita.

hahaha =D

Unknown said...

hehe. sama ka, open sya ng 6-9AM monday to saturday. :)

stargazer said...

pag-iisipan ko sa sabado. =D