Friday, May 15, 2009

Post post post

I just realized, it's been a while since I wrote something worthwhile. And I don't seem to have anything interesting that I can reveal to the public the past few days/weeks/months of my life. Which reminds me, I'll no longer be 23 two days from now. I'll miss the "di nga, 23 ka lang!?!" reactions from my colleagues and students. hehe. 

And before I forget, I went to Bohol last week. Story was: 1. my kit lens broke and 2. I had 2 days of LBM. It was my first time to experience such excruciating abdominal pain (I was thinking of texting my my mother and loved ones and tell them I loved them while I was lying on the bathroom floor. haha) Luckily I still had 1.5 days to see the sights after I got better. Photo above courtesy of Dr. Saldana when we went snorkling in one of the nearby islands.

No comments: