Friday, July 3, 2009

Day 3

Went a little bit over budget today. That's besides the fact that I ate lunch at the Ateneo faculty day celebration (and ran afterwards).

McDo Chicket fillet with rice: 42
Siomai sa LRT: 29
Jolibee: 30
Transpo: 7+15

TOTAL: 123 (if you don't count the transpo expenses that's just a peso over the limit...) --> excuses... haha

But I bought a new phone(Nokia XXXX) to replace the lost one. I was tempted to buy the Nokia 3310 reconfigured/repaired model (800) because no one seems to be still using that model (and that's a phone that I would not feel too sad losing). Anyway, the one I bought costs 2450. I also bought a Sun sim card (for a 100 PHP) because the SIM I got from globe wasn't activated yet and I needed to use the phone... Btw, the new SIM from Globe also costs 100.

So all in all, my total expenses for today is 2450+100+100+123 = 2773.

No comments: