Monday, August 2, 2010

career high

Nope! It's not about our recent MAAI (aka MPG) basketball game (where I was scoreless the whole game). It's the amount of time I spent at the mall this morning/afternoon. I left the house at around 11AM and got home almost 9PM. I ate breakfast(1130@Shakey's), lunch(3PM@Taco Bell) and dinner (730PM@Paotsin) there. Although I would have to note that two hours were spent watching Evelyn Salt... But that's still SIX hours of walking! I got a pair of shoes (chippang@1200PHP), an ID "holder" and a shirt for bb. baboy.

On a side note, I was supposed to get the bright yellow shoes from Umbro which I was already thinking of buying a few weeks back. I also had the thought of getting it when I saw it last weekend after watching the epic loss of Ateneo to La Salle. Today, I had to go to olympic village(the only store which has it) twice before deciding to try it on. While the sales guy was getting my size, I realized I'm too old for this shoes. I had an adidas with the same color back when I was in second/third year college. It was my favorite shoes of all time. The Skechers shoes beside it looked mature (and looked a lot like my two current butas-butas shoes). For a split second I thought "Ito na nga lang."... Until I saw the price. It's a bit expensive for my kuripot budget.  Luckily, I overheard a lady saying that it looked a lot like the World Balance shoe at the department store... To cut the long story short, I got a World Balance because it was cheap, looked like the Skechers, and I thought the yellow shoes was not for my age. But next time, I'd still buy the bright yellow one... If I have cash that is... :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thank you!