Friday, April 25, 2008

on travel

Recently, I have been exposed to the joys of travelling. I don't know, but I just like the feeling of travelling long hours and being several miles away from where I usually am. So right now, what we've been doing in the office is listing down places we'd like to visit.

Here's what's on my list (in no particular order):
1. Bohol
2. Mayon Volcano/Bicol
3. Pinatubo
4. Palawan
5. Pagudpud/Ilocos
6. Boracay
7. Mt. Apo
8. Spratlys
9. Batanes
10. Pagsanjan Falls
11. Mt. Makulot
12. Pico del Oro
13. Mt. Binukbok

I'm not yet writing destinations outside of the country because I can't afford them yet. Maybe in the future, I'll have a list of foreign destinations. But for now, these places will do. I'll be crossing out items from this list when I get to them. I'll be adding other destinations as well.
Hopefully, before I die, I have all items in this list crossed out. I also do hope that I don't die when all items are crossed out.

No comments: