Tuesday, August 5, 2008

PayPerPost pays

Last June 18, I posted a "sponsored" blog post by Pay Per Post. Pay per post is a way of making money online. Visit their website for more details.

Anyways, after signing up, I immediately took the "free" opportunity. You can learn more about it by going to their site. After a few weeks, I learned that my initial post was not accepted because the number of words were too few so I modified it. After a day or so, my post was approved and a payment of 20$ was waiting for me right after. The virtual money was to be transfered a month after they approved my the post through paypal. I was still doubtful but there was no risk or payments involved so there's actually nothing to loose.

After a month, I checked my paypal account and there was really 20$ on it. I was anxious to find something to spend it on, so I looked for books and things I might want to buy but 20$ was not sufficient. Luckily, the girlfriend was going crazy over mineral make-up, buying them over the internet, so it was a good chance to test if the paypal money was really good for something. And yesterday, we proved that it really works. The receipt for our transaction is shown below:

So, I recommend everyone to try it out. No risks whatsoever. Be sure to click on the link on my page so that I also get some credits. It's located on the right sidebar. I think I get 5$ or so just be referring other bloggers to sign up. hehehe.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

seryoso ba yan

kailangan english yung blog

pael

Unknown said...

seryoso to. hehe
hindi ko lang sure kung kailangan na english yung post...