Monday, September 1, 2008

how to go to hidalgo quiapo

Hidalgo is a photographer's heaven (at least in the Philippines). Well not actually for photographers in general, but photographers who want an upgrade on their cameras or want to buy camera accessories such as tripods, filters, lighting equipment etc, or those needing supplies such as printing, backgrounds, framing, etc. The prices are relatively cheaper than the market price. Why? I dunno. But I have an idea. Last year I bought my 430EX camera flash in Hidalgo. It's warranty is a US warranty. Anyways, I've been there a lot of times looking for supplies and camera accessories and the reason I'm writing this is to create a how to guide of going there:

1. From LRT2(Legarda Station) - take the Quiapo jeep, tell the driver to drop you off at Hidalgo.

Haha. That's all there is to it actually. I don't know other routes. But I'm sure if you're going you'll find plenty of ways to get to LRT2 Legarda station. Hidalgo is really very easy to find. It's just right in front of Quiapo church.

No comments: