Sunday, December 28, 2008

What a way to start 2009

No need for me to buy round fruits or wear polkadot clothes. Already got them round stuff on my skin (i.e. Chicken pox). Guess it'll be a very lucky and prosperous 2009 for me.

On the contrary however (I quote myself with what I told my mother):

Bakit ba gusto ng mga tao mga bilog kapag new year? Dapat rectangle para papel, hindi lang barya. Pwede rin cheke.
Sadly though, I'll be missing the hike to Mt. Pulag, the highest peak in Luzon and second in the Philippines with my UP classmates scheduled on Jan. 2-4. I was looking forward to using my hiking bag for the first time on an actual hiking trip (used it during my trip to Malaysia). Maybe I have to wait for the next time... :-( Hope they organize another one pretty soon.

No comments: