Monday, March 2, 2009

Flooding in my apartment

As if to actualize my feeling of weeping today, a pipe in my bathroom burst into tears causing massive flooding inside my room and the adjacent hallway. Although not apparent in the photos, the water was at least 1 inch in height at the lowest area of the room. The broken opening was temporarily covered with a handkerchief.




This happened while I was still on school. Luckily, one of my neighbors knew my cell phone number and texted me. There was no damage on my property but I had to extract the water from the floor for more than an hour and was able to collect 3.5 pails of water. On the bright side, my floor is now very clean.

2 comments:

tsubhibe said...

orayt! malinis na pad mo!

Unknown said...

you should come sometime soon. Bago pa maging madumi ulit. haha