Sunday, March 8, 2009

what a days (the sabaw post)!

it's 4:44 AM and I am sleepless yet again. The carabao (Jun Caguimbal) treated us for dinner, videoke (for 3 hours) and some drinks. He arrived from Singapore this morning and will be spending a week here in the country. Yesterday, I also attended the birthday celebration of my bully student, Bianca Uy, drank a few shots of alcohol (which were already enough to turn me red and heavy-headed) and then worked some hours at school for our sweep entry (only slept about 4 hours). The previous day, we also surveyed the Megamall area late in the morning, around up to 4AM, so I was only able to get 3 hours sleep on that day since I had a class at 7:30. I actually lectured in class not even having the chance to wash my face or brush my teeth because I woke up on the dot. Going back to today, 2 hours from now, I will be making my way to Lipa City, Batangas to attend a wedding. Hope I won't miss my stop, unlike what happened while I was going back home from Jun's treat (The kunduktor had to wake me up, but only after I can't get off in Cubao anymore).


So that is why I am sabaw right now. Whatever that means. :-)

  

No comments: