Monday, May 19, 2008

it's my 23rd birthday!

@home, we had ginataang hipon, crispy pata, fruit salad and two! red ribbon cakes.
@"my pad": the girlfriend and I had Tia Maria's chicadillas and tacowings.
The girlfriend gave me a Giordano cargo pants that I like so much. It matches perfectly with my new chipipay sandals. I just wonder how much it costs.

I also bought a decent computer chair worth 3700 (photo to follow because it's still in Cavite). Ouch!!! Considering that my salary would be significantly lower in the coming months. But who cares, it's my birthday and I'd probably use it a lot because I'll be spending three times more time at home than when I was working at Canon. Which reminds me, I have two weeks to go before Freedom. I'm very excited!

3 comments:

balikbayanbok said...

oi nagtext ako sa 'yo ha! hehehe. yung pantalon mo? alam ko on sale yan eh. haha joke. sarap, computer chair. kailangan ko rin ng maayos na computer chair. yung sa opisina nga, maingay kapag sumasandal ako eh. hehehe.

Unknown said...

ano yung tinext mo? pakita ko sa iyo ang chair ko kapag napicturan ko. dalaw ka din dito sa pad[slash]office ko minsan at nang makapagkwentuhan tayo tungkol sa mga raket. mukhang kakailanganin ko. hehehe

ella said...

hoy pael full-price ko yan binili noh!
hindi kasi maganda yung mga naka-sale. hihi ^^
pabili ng phone ha, wag mo kalimutan.