Monday, May 5, 2008

birthday wishlist

In a couple of weeks, I'll be celebrating my 23rd birthday. I'm writing down this list not because I'm expecting someone to give me one of them. Instead, this list is more of a goal-setting for me for the next year -- a list of things that I WISH to be able to fund from hard-earned money before I turn 24. Essentially then, my birthday wish is to be able to find legal sources of income sufficient to fund the obtainment of these items.

3 days stay at one of the destinations on my travel list
1 week vacation overseas
a split-type air conditioner
the camera body, one of the lenses, and the flash on my dream photography kit
a second hand vehicle (preferably a van)

3 comments:

ella said...

wala bang afford ko? ^^

Unknown said...

please check next post.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.