Friday, July 18, 2008

fhm: 100 sexiest women in the world


A good friend of mine and I got invited to see the FHM 100 sexiest women in the world last night. We were able to get VIP tickets from his cousin, Allan Madrilejos, who also happened to be the Editor-in-Chief of the magazine. We were very anxious that the tickets indicated that we couldn't bring our cameras inside. Good thing we took our chances (i'll upload the photos soon because I still have to trash 90% of the photos which were ruined mostly by the smoke in the venue). My right hand is still shaking right now due to the prolonged holding of my camera. I also feel discomfort in my legs due to the extended period of standing up (almost 4 hours). To add to that, I have a 7:30 AM class tomorrow and I still have to check the exam I gave my students last week. But I don't mind. hehe. I just hope my students don't loose the remaining respect they have for me (if they do have) when they find out what I've been up to the last couple of weeks. (last week I was in a lingerie show, photos here).


Stay tuned for the few selected photos. :P

No comments: