Saturday, July 19, 2008

me, ordination, delay and marian rivera

Due to the explicit contents of photos from the FHM 100 sexiest, I'm taking some time to choose not-so-unrestrained photos to be published in this blog. Meanwhile, feast your eyes on a portrait of me while I was covering the ordination of the brother of Pael this morning (goody goody picture taking naman!). I actually used two cameras (my Canon 350D and his 40D), which made the experience a lot of fun. I wish I had a second body of my own. hehe...

Sad to say, most of the shots were under exposed maybe because the meter was "fooled" by the white gowns of the priests and seminarians. I also made a blunder of using ISO 1600 in my 350D so some noise reduction post processing may be needed. I also forgot to change the aperture setting of Pael's 40D from f2.8 to a higher value during the group shots, so not everyone in the group photos was sharp. But I think there were also some good shots (I hope). And in terms of the coverage, almost all parts of the ceremony was covered (I wasn't able to get a shot of JV giving the communion to his family). Here's a photo of newly-ordained deacon Jose (*Jaime pala hindi Jose) Vidal Zuniga lying down with his family kneeling behind him.

By the way, Marian Rivera was awarded the Philippines Finest in the FHM 100 sexiest event. Here's a photo of her strutting on the FHM runway.

2 comments:

balikbayanbok said...

jaime...hindi jose. hehehe :)

Unknown said...

hahaha. my bad..
kaso kung palitan ko mawawalan ng saysay yung comment mo kaya iwan ko na lang muna na ganun. hihihi