Sunday, April 5, 2009

damn procrastination

I'm writing this post to procrastinate, yet again. It's my favorite word these past few days... And the favorite thing to do too.

Well anyway, I just want to make a note of things in store for me before the real summer break starts.

1. Data Mining Paper and Results (due tomorrow)
2. ML paper (due Tuesday)
3. 2nd long exam for ML (Tuesday)

Thank god I have really industrious group mates in CS292. Otherwise, the final documentation and eArchive would still be on this list. I've already started with both papers but I guess I'll be doing the cheesy parts come crunch time (i.e. night before the deadline)

... If there was an "ugly" part, there should also be a "pretty(?)" part on this post.

Things to do during the break:

1. Reformat my computer.
2. Go to Puerto Galera or some other beach.
3. Finally install gLite (hey, this is still work!)

Unluckily, I still have to go to school during the summer because I have a 2 unit teaching load (contrary to what I expected and was hoping for of having none). But it's just on Tuesdays, 12-4:30 PM. I'll have plenty of time to work on things I should be working on. (I wonder what they are... haha)

Some things in mind are:

1. Streamline JRM processes
2. Document grid computing stuff
3. Write content for grid computing website
4. Napsate registration
5. Create course binders for subjects I will teach for the first sem

(shit, dami nito... no wonder I don't get things done. tsk tsk.)

Must do: choose and finalize a thesis topic!

8 comments:

ronz said...

oh i thought you love teaching. you must be really excited. haha.

viafrancescaaaa said...

ang sarap naman.. beaaach! kaya lang may summer classes e. XD

stargazer said...

logged on to your site, kyle saw the photo on the right side of the screen and then asked, "si chris tiu? si chris tiu ba yan?"

"ha? si kuya rod yan!"

"kamukha niya si chris tiu!"

yun oh!

Unknown said...

@jumie: mas gwapo naman ng konti si Chris Tiu. konti lang... haha

@via: tuesday lang klase ko. inggit kayo? haha

Unknown said...

@ronna: sana sa summer wala... hehe

Carmina said...

itay! ang dami mo palang gagawin.
:)


walang kwentang comment ito.

Carmina said...

ang arte. may blog owner approval pa? adik! :)

Unknown said...

@cameh: syempre, baka may mag-comment ng harsh/confidential stuff eh. haha