Wednesday, April 22, 2009

One Strawberries & Crème Frappuccino for FREE

A friend of mine (forgot who) suggested we do this way way back and I've been wanting to do it ever since. I finally mustered enough courage(?) to actually do it (I was actually pressured by my friend... hehe)

Unfortunately the barista didn't shout it out loud. Maybe next time I'll stay as far away from the bar as possible or I won't get the drink until he/she mentions my "name."

If you didn't get it, I told the barista at the counter that my name was "free." The ideal outcome would have been the barista shouting:

One Strawberries & Crème Frappuccino for FREE
But what he said was:
One Strawberries & Crème Frappuccino for... (and looked around)

7 comments:

balikbayanbok said...

pareho tayo!!! kaso sa akin mas weird, sabi ko Pael, pero nasulat ata ng kahera Mael, kaya hindi rin binanggit pangalan ko hahaha

Anonymous said...

pressured ka dyan... hahaha >:D

Unknown said...

pressured to impress my friend pala... sorry po.

Anonymous said...

;))

Eugene said...

Try the name Piolo. Heads are guaranteed to turn. :-)

stargazer said...

we tried that once. "ever" naman ang pangalang binigay. kaso badtrip yung barista "eMer"ang sinulat. BOO!

next time try "life" or "me" naman :)

at sino naman itong friend na ito ha? kelan naman namin siya makikilala? :)

Unknown said...

@jumie:

anonymous eh. haha.
manlibre ka muna sa Cibo...