Thursday, April 2, 2009

A few minutes of fame (or shame)


This morning, we went to ABS-CBN for a live interview on the morning show Mornings @ ANC. I wasn't supposed to come because I thought  they didn't need me there. I wasn't their mentor in the first place. I was positive about the TV appearance but I was feeling shy coz I wasn't part of the team.

Good thing Ma'am No' asked me to still come, even though I was on my way to Makati to attend the SolidWorks workshop. Ms. Reese of Smart called me while I was asking the taxi drive if we could make it in time. Apparently, they needed a "mentor" for the interview and would have settled for Marty to pose as the mentor if I didn't arrive on time. I'd say I didn't do very well on the interview though... But it's not everyday that we make an apperance on TV. hehe.

Here's a link to the video. Game face at 1:16 -->  




No comments: