Saturday, April 11, 2009

reinforcement learning

I promised in a previous post that the next post will be on reinforcement learning. Unfortunately, due to lack of time (wasn't able to study that topic well enough for our CS284 (Machine Learning) final exam), I wasn't able to make a note on the topic. I made up for it by using it as the title of this post though it has nothing to do with what I am about to write.

Anyway, I just want to share:

1. I got a 2.75 in CS284 despite two exams with scores less than 50%. The projects probably made up for the pathetic failures in the exams.

2. It's almost 4 days since I went to vacation and I miss school already.

3. First day of class in UP is on Tuesday and I still haven't enlisted nor talked with my adviser (whose identity is still unclear, haven't finalized with any of them yet)

4. I'll be teaching CAD this summer Tuesdays 1300-1730. I hope I have cooperative students.

5. I am looking forward to this Tuesday(April 14). ;))

3 comments:

Carmina said...

heck 5 hrs straight. mahirap magcooperate ng ganun! haha. :))

;))

Unknown said...

with a cool teacher, I'm sure they won't get bored and they'll cooperate. :))

Anonymous said...

ako rin sa number 5. :P