Wednesday, June 18, 2008

and that was how the week went

It's still a Wednesday and my work week is over. I have no class on Thursdays and we have a special event in Ateneo this Friday. Wohooo!!!

However, contrary to what I wanted, I still use up a lot of time preparing for my classes. For instance, I stayed up until 4AM before Monday and up to 3AM before my Wednesday class this week. I'm still catching up with making the presentations and other materials I have to present in class. Anyways, hopefully I'll be able to create the materials for future topics soon so that I'll have more time for other ventures. I'm also wishing to teach the same subjects next semester so that I don't have to spend a lot of time in preparations. hehe.

Side note: I'll have to wait until the 15th of July (that's one month from now) before I get my first paycheck from Ateneo. But I'm not in a hurry. I'm just excited to know how much I'll be getting every payday. heheh.

Second note: I still don't have a "territory." I just got the PC I'll be using yesterday but I haven't found a suitable office yet. So I stay most of the time in the Library and Smart Sweep lab.

No comments: