Sunday, June 1, 2008

movie with the girlfriend

The girlfriend and I went to the movies this afternoon to watch Sex and the City.
It's been quite a while since I watched a movie in the cinema (I now almost always download movies using uTorrent). The first thing I noticed is that there are now lots and lots of paid advertisements before the movie begins. This is quite irritating for me because I want to watch movie trailers. And instead of them being shown, I'm forced to watch advertisements of Ayala Land, Sony, Mitsubishi to mention a few. Now that they've bothered my movie watching, I'll no longer consider them in future purchases! Compared to Eastwood cinemas, I would say that the length of paid advertisements in Trinoma is over the limit.
Well anyway, enough about paid advertisements in the movies... Well actually, I don't have anything more to say. This post is just to complain. hehe. About the movie... hmmm... I guess it's OK... Some parts were funny, but I missed the "sex" part. I guess I'll still have to download a torrent for this movie to see the Uncensored version. hehehe.

No comments: